Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Take Note

Ruth -- Thanks! You're the only reader who even tried to guess my ambiguous movie quote! You will be getting something lovely in the mail. Let me know if you have a color preference or two. Ummm. I'm not sure of your address. I'll go through back channels to get it though :)

For the rest of you, I have a wonderful website to offer to you -- there are many classical piano pieces with free MP3 files. Definitely worth the few moments to download some of these beautiful pieces!

Some of my favorites that I have played in the past are(hopefully these links will let you download them directly):

Chopin's Waltz
Fur Elise
Minuet in G
Musette

I often ask my piano students to learn these songs, and now I have free MP3's to send them! I love free!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I am seriously excited by this. I always loved all of the bags I got when you and Lindsay work working together.

    Right now I am really digging green and brown combo. But really, whatever you have is great.

    PO Box 644
    Jonestown PA
    17038

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete