Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lyme Ricky????

Just like my favorite drink, I am a mix of many things -- a mother, quilter, piano teacher, baker, penny-pincher, friend and daughter.

I like to think that I am a case where the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts.

I don't excel in any one area, but I do try to expand my knowledge base and skills in many ways. I hope that by putting all of my talents and skills together I become a more complete person than if I had just focused on one thing and one thing alone.

So very similar to a lime ricky -- each portion that you add to the drink is tasty on its own. Together, they create magic!

My teetotaller version:

Lyme Ricky

1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons purple grape juice
8 oz lemon-lime soda

If you're curious about the full info on lime rickys, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment