Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Simple Roasted Potatoes

These roasted potatoes are very yummy! I love that they take 2 minutes prep time and I'm able to move on to the next item on the menu. Recently, I served them to some dinner guests. I cut up 3 small red skin potatoes for each person regardless whether adult or child. At the end of dinner, the potatoes were long gone.

Simple Roasted Potatoes

1 pound red skin potatoes

olive oil

garlic salt

Parmesan cheese

Cut potatoes into 6 or 8 wedges depending on the size of the potato. Drop immediately into a baggie with about 1/4 cup olive oil in it. I don't measure this, it's just two 'glugs' from my giant olive oil jar.

Coat potatoes with oil.

Line up on a baking sheet with the peel side down. If you lay them on their sides, only one side will get crispy.

Sprinkle garlic salt and Parmesan cheese on top of the potatoes.

Roast at 375 for 45-60 minutes depending on your preference for crispy or soft potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment