Sunday, May 3, 2009

Menu plan for 5/3 to 5/9

I was really good at following last week's menu. We ate six of seven dishes during the week. I did move a couple around and we ate one for lunch, but we still followed the plan(except the one night when we were one hour away from home and had to go to Arby's).

I'm hoping that by making and following my plan, we'll waste less fresh produce and save money in the process. Here's this week's plan:

Sunday -- Chicken in a Pot with rice
Monday -- Crock-pot Chicken Cacciatore with fettuccine noodles
Tuesday -- Chicken tacos and black bean salsa in honor of Cinco de Mayo
Wednesday -- Chinese Chicken Salad
Thursday -- Navajo Tacos
Friday -- Panera
Saturday -- Beef Stroganoff

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Looks at all those links for recipes! You ROCK!

    And I'm so impressed with your gardening. Will you come make me a garden?

    ReplyDelete